Sustainable Kitchen Gift Set - Amethyst
Give the gift of a beautiful eco-kitchen upgrade—or keep it for yourself! Our Sustainable Kitchen Gift Sets combine all the best ideas into one design-forward package: sustainability, style, hand-craft and support for small businesses! A thoughtful and sustainable gift that's a win-win for everyone—handcrafted with natural materials, and made by local artisans. Each piece is crafted carefully with the environment and artistry in mind.
We're proud to offer this unique collaboration between three Portland, OR-based, women-owned brands:
Included in this gift set:
- One 'Maze' 100% linen tea towel, hand-printed in Amethyst, from Willow Ship
- One hand-thrown, glazed ceramic dish (3.5-4" diam), from Sunflower Studio
- One plant-based solid dish soap* from Utility Refill & Reuse
- One tampico fiber dish brush from Utility Refill & Reuse
All packaged in a custom-designed mailer box.
--> Yes, we can gift wrap that—and handwrite your note! View the options here.
* Are you new to solid dish soaps? They're wonderful. One dish block eliminates the need for multiple bottles of dish soap. To use, wet your brush, cloth or sponge and rub over the dish block to lather up. Then, wash as usual. To create a basin of dish washing water, place the block under running water for a little bit to create a sudsy sink. To prolong the (already long) life of the dish block, we recommend propping the soap up to dry thoroughly between uses.
Please select all options.