Sustainable Kitchen Gift Set - Flax
Give the gift of a beautiful eco-kitchen upgrade—or keep it for yourself! Our Sustainable Kitchen Gift Sets combine all the best ideas into one design-forward package: sustainability, style, hand-craft and support for small businesses! This must-have package combines beauty, sustainability and skill, making it the perfect way to upgrade your kitchen or to give as a thoughtful and meaningful gift.
We're proud to offer this unique collaboration between three Portland, OR-based, women-owned brands:
Included in this gift set:
- One 'Stacks' tea towel, hand-printed on natural 100% linen, from Willow Ship
- One hand-thrown, glazed ceramic dish (3.5-4" diam), from Sunflower Studio
- One plant-based solid dish soap* from Utility Refill & Reuse
- One tampico fiber dish brush from Utility Refill & Reuse
All packaged in a custom-designed mailer box.
--> Yes, we can gift wrap that—and handwrite your note! View the options here.
* Are you new to solid dish soaps? They're wonderful. One dish block eliminates the need for multiple bottles of dish soap. To use, wet your brush, cloth or sponge and rub over the dish block to lather up. Then, wash as usual. To create a basin of dish washing water, place the block under running water for a little bit to create a sudsy sink. To prolong the (already long) life of the dish block, we recommend propping the soap up to dry thoroughly between uses.
Please select all options.